Ball Investment Group is a commercial real estate advisory firm that provides its clients with proven tools and expertise for the evaluation, selection and negotiation of commercial space leasing. Our services are tailored to those clients with office, industrial or retail requirements.
We specifically assist clients with:
- Commercial space leasing: new locations, expansions, renewals, and space disposition.
- Leasing, planning and location analysis.
- Subleasing excess space.
- Space distribution and efficiency planning.
- Construction management.
- Lease administration.
- Operating Expense audit support services.
1. Ball Investment Group offers a comprehensive solution to our client’s needs by:
- Enhancing the economic value of the transaction
- Maximizing our client’s time efficiency
- And creating negotiating leverage in the transaction.
2. Negotiation planning
- Prepare and submit client approved offers to multiple landlords.
- Review and modify negotiation strategy based on offers and counter-offers.
- Select location once requirement and negotiation terms are satisfactory.
3. Review and refine preliminary space analysis.
- Perform cost analysis of tenant improvements.
- Negotiate and procure over-standard tenant improvements.
- Client’s use analysis.
4. Review and verify negotiated business terms.
- Examine legal language and provisions.
- Risk analysis of clauses and provisions within the lease draft.
- Compile lease comments and submit to legal counsel for review, if required.
- Negotiate final lease comments and provisions.
- Lease execution.
5. Tenant Improvement Follow-Up
- Review working drawings and space plans prepared by architects.
- Review and finalize details of over-standard improvements.
- Facilitate building department and permit process with an architect.
- Submit working drawings and mechanical specifications for bidding process.
- Assist project managers and negotiate construction bids.
6. Construction & Relocation
- Supply a list of contractors for the client.
- Supply a list of vendors for critical construction steps (i.e. data and systems installations).